• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

20/21 Pre-Season

Manberg

Predator
Liverpool play two friendlies before the community shield while we have none.

I’m not confident about our chances at all I think we’re throwing in the towel. We don’t have Ceballos, we don’t have a midfield. Any signing we do make won’t be ready.

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko

I’m not confident about our chances at all I think we’re throwing in the towel. We don’t have Ceballos, we don’t have a midfield. Any signing we do make won’t be ready.

Eh, Liverpool also had a longer holiday. If anything I think Arteta wants to use the time to prepare for the community shield, friendlies aren't going to help you there.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩

We will play 343 in that game so Xhaka next to Willock should be fine for a one off game. Its a problem going into the new season though, need Partey in.

On a Sunday? Strange times call for strange decisions I guess

Sorry was Friday night so meant today haha, supposedly back in training today for the main chunk of the squad including Auba.

Manberg

Predator

Glad I got this wrong :lol: Never doubt Arteta.

As for pre season friendlies, I imagine it will be for those who haven’t been called up for international duty, and the youth players.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Apparently we're losing 0-3, Willian started at 10.

Top Bottom