• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

2002 Cup Final & Inter Milan Vs Arsenal DVDs?

flash

Hi,

Does anyone know where I can obtain a copy of us spanking Chelski in the 2002 FA Cup final, and us Spanking Inter 1-5 last November?? DVD format will be ideal although I'll settle for VHS

Your help will be gr8ly appreciated.

8) Flash 8)

Mark

Established Member
i have the 2002 cup final, i got it free with the 2003 cup final from the arsenal.com shop. as for the inter milan game, that's in another thread. still no sign of that video/dvd. :(

Mark

Established Member
Marky249 said:
U can download the intermilan game off kazza thats where i got it from

seriously? i tried that once but it didn't come up with anything. what should i type in the search thing?

Marky249

i typed just typed Arsenal, but only 1 user had it, and it also depends on wich version of kazza u r using im using kazza lite, and the user name was clock end but im also now sharing it. ;D

Spartan

Marky249 said:
i typed just typed Arsenal, but only 1 user had it, and it also depends on wich version of kazza u r using im using kazza lite, and the user name was clock end but im also now sharing it. ;D

sweet i'll get that off you tonight please mate :wink: i use kazaa lite too

lewdikris

Established Member
Sorry, that is illegal. Please do not use Arsenal-Mania to discuss any violations of copyright materials - it will get us closed down. Seriously: final warning.

lewdikris

Established Member
No worries - just remember that this is a public forum, and that we have final legal responsibility for it... :)

Alexone234

I think there should be a DVD ordering service for specific games. It wouldn't have to have too many special features, just a few stills and the video.

Soler

Established Member
If - and that's a big IF - I can find my copy of the Inter vs. Arsenal match and a spare VHS tape lying around, I'll see if I can help out ... it's a big if, since I have no idea if I still have it.

Arsenal Quotes

In a football match anything can happen, the players, 90 minutes, fantastic moves, an element of luck, talent, courage, and touch of magic and, for those who are watching these men play, the search for excitement, for a memory, for a lesson in life.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom