• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

2003-2004 seasonDVD

King_Henry

ive got the arsenal 'untouchables' DVD, the whole season we were undefeated plus the cups, including the inter match :D its such a good watch, anyone else got it?

cubbz_th14

iv got 'the untouchables season review 2003/2004' too and 'arsenal 49: the complete unbeaten record' ...awesome stuff and i havent watched them for a while now, might just do once before the 17th to get all charged up :)

Viper

Established Member
Yeah its awesome. Attacking football at its best...

Shame we don't see that much often this season.

King_Henry

cubbz_th14 said:
iv got 'the untouchables season review 2003/2004' too and 'arsenal 49: the complete unbeaten record' ...awesome stuff and i havent watched them for a while now, might just do once before the 17th to get all charged up :)

i must've watched the review about a million times lol

Lukazan

Established Member
I've got most of the season reviews out.

This is my favourite though for obvious reasons.

Took it for granted during the season but looking back on it now some of the football we played, and some of the goals we scored were just breath taking.

Top Bottom