• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

2005/06 In Review: On and up, down, and then up again...

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
Just thinking something about freddie, won't he be the player who has been here the longest now that dennis leaves (and Pires?) I trully feel that we can use the new Freddie, this sort of mini-Gattuso pitbull guy. His lack of goalscoring can be physical with all his minor injuries summing up to a weakening of his overall status. And lets not forget that Pires and dennis were the ones who used to give him those killer passes. Some people say that he has missed a lotta chances but he probably missed the same amount when he was scoring 10+ each season. he just doesn't get that many opportunitys anymore. And the emergence of Cesc doesn't allow him to play as forward as he used to do. He has had top develop a senior player behavior to support all the young dudes.

Lord Dula

Established Member
Good season in europe, not domestically. Wednesday is important moving forwards. Senior players dissapoint, young guns impress. Beat Sp**s.

famous no 10

Established Member
Well, that's that then...Asa's summarised the whole season, and quite accurately imo...may as well close the forum for the summer now!

hujja

Established Member
Lord Dula said:
Good season in europe, not domestically. Wednesday is important moving forwards. Senior players dissapoint, young guns impress. Beat Sp**s.

Thank you.

nazo

Established Member
OMG :lol:
What a way to come back!
Welcome back asa.

On topic, that is a quality ESSAY. Agree with everything and was a very good read.

Just a little tip, next time could you make your essay a bit smaller ;)

Spike8

Great post! I'm really wondering how you have enough time to write something like that though. Welcome back, although I'm new here so I don't really know anything you've posted before this. I agree with most of what you said.

tactica442

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Great post from Asa. I have to say I agree almost everything in your post.

I really think Wenger need to address the squad quality and depth issue. Asa brings up an excellent point what the number of posible departures in this summer may even reach 11! Other Premiership title contenders have been contemplating and begun to solve the missing peices of their puzzles. United to sign Diarra (I have been susecting this ince the horsface being benched, then Fergie's visit to Milan-Lyon tie confirmed my suspiscion). Liverpool are looking for right winger and a striker while they already signed two international center backs to replace Hyppia. Needless to say about Chelsea, Mourinho is looking for the best players in Europe, particular Sheva.

Hopefully Wenger can get this right in the summer.

tgr

i dont expect exodus though.
if henry finally decide to stay, we only need minor correction to restore our force.

asajoseph

Established Member
Hi all,

Thanks to everyone who took the time to read that - had a quiet day at work yesterday, and thought it would be quite interesting. Also needed to exorcise a few nerves ahead of tomorrow night's game.

Yes Asterix, there are a few grammatical errors - I was trying to keep them to a minimum, but the possibility of my boss looking over my shoulder and realising I'd been doing bugger-all for almost a whole day was making me a little nervous!

I don't know how much I'll be able to contribute over the next few days, I've got Accountancy exams coming up next week, but I should be around and about...

Quite surprised nobody found anything to disagree with there - I thought I was being a bit controversial, obviously must try a bit harder!

Sammer

Established Member
Glad to see you back, Asa. Herzlich willkommen !

Nice read, good write and like many others, I couldn´t find much to disagree with.

tgr

maybe those agreed without reservation havent read the post thoroughly. lol

just suggest you take notes while reading asas post.

Top Bottom