• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

2005 Arsenal in 1913 garb (magazine poster)

Henry IV

This month's issue of Arsenal magazine contains a great poster of our 2005 team, kitted out like the 1913 squad. The players look good in the redcurrant strip but Fabregas, Reyes and Clichy look simply hilarious in their Edwardian suits. Wenger is looking very distinguished as well. You should get it.

stormtrooper

yea i might have to search for that the local paper shop dont stock it now so im guessing the new owner must be a dirty scummy yid :evil:

Shadow Moses

Established Member
I can take a quick picture and upload it. I picked up my Arsenal top (with Gilberto on the back ;D) and I got a bunch of pictures including the one discribed above..

invisibleman18

Established Member
i wish i could get the arsenal mag here in NZ. ive managed to get it a couple of times but not for a couple of years. can get the man utd mags here easily and the chelsea mag has been popping up this year but noone sells the arsenal mag anywhere. i dont really want to subscribe (havent really got the spare money at the moment) but if somewhere sold it here id probably buy it most times it comes out.

USArsenal

H.Y.I.C.
is that reyes in the bottom left corner? (in the suit)

looks just like AFCG7 said, Al Capone-esque Chicago.. right from "The Untouchables"... LOL

Latest posts

Top Bottom