• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

2008-09 Arsenal kit

RC8

Established Member
I thought this was deserving of it's own thread.

The rumour has it that these will be our new home and away shirts next season:

1608442069.jpg
1608442099.jpg

Personally I love the away shirt. A proper Arsenal away shirt to celebrate the 20th anniversary of Anfield 89. It wouldn't surprise me it that is the theme of the shirt. You can see in the first picture that the shirt is yellow, not light green.

The home one I'm not so sure. I would prefer it if it had completely white sleeves.

Lukazan

Established Member
Home kit is very similar to our 00-01 kit which I wasn't too keen on.

Away shirt is not bad, I'd buy it.

RC8

Established Member
Apparently not... It was at around this same date that 2 seasons ago the first pictures of the rumoured new kit appeared. Then Nike asked A-M to take them down.

IBL

Established Member
I dont like that away shirt, that colour seems...erm...odd, maybe its just the blurry pic. The home kit doesnt look too dissimilar to this seasons one.

jay-d

Established Member
That just reminds me off Mickey Thomas bursting through the Liverpool defence in the last min. Beautiful!!

USArsenal

H.Y.I.C.
i know my favorite away kit was the gold ones we wore in 01-02.. classy looking, and we won the title in it.... (at OT)... i know it wasnt as "traditional" as our normal yellow, but i loved it...

home - i liked the red JVC's from the 97 era

AFCG7

Established Member
My favourite home and away :

The JVC Home shirt from the double winning season with writing "Gunners" at the bottom of the shirt at the back .

Or the JVC Adidas Home shirt from 1991 season.

For Away shirts... the 71 Yellow is class... and the Gold away Sega shirt. But the best for me was the adidas away yellow shirt - same one used in the 89 season.

AFCG7

Established Member
Does anyone remember those away shirts with the thin stripes design?..they were sort of gold too i think.

GoonerGurjit

Established Member
The home kit looks like the one from 1999. The one where we had Dreamcast on the front. Except this one hasn't got the collars.

RC8

Established Member
awayshirt.jpg

"The H" sent me this through PM. He corrected the colours so that it looks more similar to what it would look in real life.

EMIR8_SOLDIER

Established Member
They look nice, even if they could be photoshop.
Would look even better if we win the title along with the gold colour champions emblem on the side like the man u kit

qs

Established Member
Not ma don either, look fake though. Home one looks like a training top. Agree the sleeves aren't white enough.

Would like an 89 commemorative shirt but I'm not a fan of that on, red bits on the sleeve are horrible.

Noted

Really don't like how the sleeves aren't fully white. Whats happening to our tradition? First a white away kit now red sleeves with white trim on them?

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Dunno what to make of these rumored kits. They are not too drastically different from our more recent kits

My favourite kit? Id also have to go with the red Jvc 95 (we had the blue away I think- i am not too sure anymore)- with Ian Wright on the back. My first kit- I remember being so happy cause it was Nike. I couldn't afford nike trainers you see and designer labels were a big deal at the time...

Top Bottom