• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

2008-09 Arsenal kit

tam1886

Established Member
atmosphere said:
On a kinda related tip, if you've got Sky with ESPN Classic, the whole of the 89 match at Anfield is on as part of the Managers - George Graham week next week.

Thursday 24th @ 11:30pm.

I love Sky Plus.
Thanks very much for that. I'm not gonna be here for it, so I'm glad you pointed it out.

entropy13

Established Member
I can't wait to get my home kit. I've asked for a Fabregas at the back, and my aunt will buy it for me and bring it here next month. My father will pay for it.

-Shaun-

GoonerGurjit said:
What did you guys think of the home kit?

Didnt look too great IMO on TV. Think it looks immense when its in front of you but not when they're playing.

:lol: Does that make sense to anyone?

kamikaze80

Established Member
the lack of red sleeves is really obvious, and makes the kit look tacky, imo. cant wait to see the away strip, though.

DOUBLE-YOU

I hate current home kit. when was the last time we had a proper home and away set? i.e red top with white sleeves and white shorts and yellow top with blue shorts. I remember a few seasons ago, there was a rumour of a red kit without white sleeves. It's gonna come soon!!!!

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
the last time we had a proper kit set was in 2003/2004 when we were the invincibles :)

since then, not much have gone our way.

otfgoon

Established Member
It looked wierd, worse than I thought it would. Its not the fact that its not all white that botheres me its the fact that its far more red than white.

James

Established Member
TheWalcott_1046781.jpg

It looks so naff in that picture.

AnthonyG

Arse Emeritus
Yep, don't get it. White wings, white shorts. You'd think it would be simple. If we win something in it then I could grow to love it though.

banduan

Established Member
-Shaun- said:
GoonerGurjit said:
What did you guys think of the home kit?

Didnt look too great IMO on TV. Think it looks immense when its in front of you but not when they're playing.

:lol: Does that make sense to anyone?

Makes absolute sense. I have one (a clone) and it looks great up close. Looks absolutely dreadfully Charlton-like on telly.

kamikaze80

Established Member
otfgoon said:
It looked wierd, worse than I thought it would. Its not the fact that its not all white that botheres me its the fact that its far more red than white.
well its only far more red than white because it doesnt have all-white sleeves... seriously, just make the sleeves white and its a nice, simple, traditional arsenal home kit. instead, we look like horseshit.

alibey

Hi guys

Whats the best place to buy authentic shirt online?

Ive been looking at ebay for days, but all shirts seemed to be from Thailand or something like that.

What does it say on shirts from Arsenal shop, where are they made?

banduan

Established Member
all those shirts from thailand are bootlegs. the printing won't be as durable and the material slightly thinner. still quite nice though, all my jerseys are bootlegs cos the real ones are a luxury I can't quite afford.

USgooner

with the away kits are we purposely leaving off the names to match the 1989 away kit because if we are then that's classic. Yesterday vs. stuttgart we didn't have names printed.

Clarkey

Saw the new away kit in the flesh at work and must say it's as gorgeous as the poster whom already has it (sorry for the short memory, but am sure it was RC8) has already said it is. I'm tempted to go for Rocastle on mine.

Top Bottom