• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

2008-09 Arsenal kit

alibey

Guys, after few bad experiences from ebay, ive decided to buy arsenal shirt from arsenal.com.

Can you tell me what size should i buy, im 185cm tall and have 72-75 kg.

I got one shirt from ebay, seems like fake, size XL, but it clearly isnt that size, its kinda small on me.

So you who have authentic shirts please help me about the size.

And how many days should i wait order to come here?

Tnx.

Original_AAA

The messure that matters is how long it is around your chest and waist.

Large 104-109 cm around your chest, 86-91 cm around your waist.
XL 111-118 and 94-99
XXL 119-124 and 101-106

Arsenal.com operates with a 15 days to ship guarentee, so most likely you'll get your package after 10-20 days.

alibey

OK thanks mate.

I knew already that info about chest and waist, but i wasnt so sure about that, cuz on nike store there were different measures for UK and Germany and other countries. None of them were in cm. That was confusing.

How long will it take to put sleeve patches on the shirt? Without name printing?

entropy13

Established Member
"Shirt printing may add 5 working days..." Got that from their delivery information. I guess the same applies for patches.

So that will be 20 WORKING days (take note of WORKING) instead of 15.

Asterix

Established Member
alibey said:
Guys, after few bad experiences from ebay, ive decided to buy arsenal shirt from arsenal.com.

Can you tell me what size should i buy, im 185cm tall and have 72-75 kg.

I got one shirt from ebay, seems like fake, size XL, but it clearly isnt that size, its kinda small on me.

So you who have authentic shirts please help me about the size.

And how many days should i wait order to come here?

Tnx.

Depends how you like the fit. I'm pretty much the same size as you - one cm shorter and 80kg. I generally go for the XL. A large will fit but I like them loose.

alibey

Just tried to order from Arsenal.com, and they re rejecting my card due to "verification code error", and transaction was never done, but on my card statement they reserved amount as much times as i tried to pay. About 5-6 times bigger than actual price of the single shirt, but when i look at the shopping cart, my shirt is still there, order was never finished. I emailed arsenal but still got no reply.

Anyone else had this problem? Im hoping they wont take money for 6 shirts.

Top Bottom