• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

2008/2009 Fixtures

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
number_0 said:
Good we start the season at home, weve been lucky in that respect, i am pissed that we play in SB so late in the season, because i am confident we can shatter their home record if we play them early in the season, i guess they will go another 20 games unbeaten there then.
I wouldn't call November 29 "late in the season".

number_0

Established Member
American_Gooner said:
number_0 said:
Good we start the season at home, weve been lucky in that respect, i am pissed that we play in SB so late in the season, because i am confident we can shatter their home record if we play them early in the season, i guess they will go another 20 games unbeaten there then.
I wouldn't call November 29 "late in the season".

My bad thought it was SB away before OT away, thats a fanfuckingtastic news then, hopefully they dont play another big 4 side before us, because no drogman and all those new portogese defenders wont know what hit'em.

Kain

Established Member
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.arsenal.com/article.asp?thisNav=News&article=493200&lid=NewsHeadline&Title=Arsenal+announce+two+further+pre-season+friendlies" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.arsenal.com/article.asp?this ... friendlies</a>

Arsenal will play Szombathelyi Haladas and Burgenland XI in pre-season friendly's so will prepare for the 08/09 season with the following...

July
19- Sat- A- Barnet 3pm
22- Tue- A- Szombathelyi H. 6.30pm
28- Mon- A- Burgenland XI 6.30pm
30- Wed- A- VfB Stuttgart TBA

August
2- Sat- H- Juventus 4.15pm
3- Sun- H- Real Madrid 4.15pm
6- Wed- A- Huddersfield 7pm
8- Fri- A- Ajax 8.15pm
9- Sat- /- Sevilla 6pm

As taken from the Arsenal.com site...

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.arsenal.com/fixtures.asp?thisNav=fixtures&Title=Arsenal+First+Team+Fixtures" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.arsenal.com/fixtures.asp?thi ... m+Fixtures</a>

"Arsenal’s seventh pre-season fixture is against Huddersfield Town on August 6, and will mark the contribution made towards both clubs by legendary manager Herbert Chapman, as well as commemorating Huddersfield Town’s centenary year. Arsenal will play the West Yorkshire team at The Galpharm Stadium."

This will probably be the first oppertunity's for Ramsey to get a run in the gooner shirt & possibly Vela in with the first team + any signing's the summer may bring.

drthorne1

Just phoned up the ticket line at Huddersfield and got myself 3 tickets for the away end, it should be a really good laugh, and as I commute down from Sheffield for most of our matches it makes a change to have a pre-season near me..

Tickets are priced £15 adults, £10 seniors and students and £5 juniors.

I just called them on 0870 4444552 and asked for the away end...

cubbz_th14

If anybody is going to the Szombathely, Ritzig and Stuttgart fixtures please send me a PM. Require some logistical help. Cheers. :)

mccroix

I'd love to go to the Stuttgart game. I'd take about 2 hours by car, but I'm not a Gold Member or what you call it, so my only chance is to get a neutral seat at ebay because it's sold out :(

cubbz_th14

makaveli tha don said:
I'd love to go to the Stuttgart game. I'd take about 2 hours by car, but I'm not a Gold Member or what you call it, so my only chance is to get a neutral seat at ebay because it's sold out :(
Where are you travelling from? I have a 2 spares for the game.

mccroix

cubbz_th14 said:
makaveli tha don said:

Frankenthal...close to Ludwigshafen & Mannheim, do you know where that is ?

cubbz_th14

makaveli tha don said:
cubbz_th14 said:
makaveli tha don said:

Frankenthal...close to Ludwigshafen & Mannheim, do you know where that is ?

Check your PM

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Here are the first batch of TV fixtures:

Aug.16-Arsenal v West Brom (First kick-off 12.45 SKY)
Aug.24-Fulham v Arsenal (5.15 Setanta)
Sep.20-Bolton v Arsenal (12.45 SKY)
Oct.18-Arsenal v Everton (12.45 SKY)
Oct.29-Arsenal v Tottenham (8.00 SKY)
Nov.1-Stoke v Arsenal (5.15 Setanta)
Nov.9-Arsenal v Manchester Utd (4.00 SKY)
Nov.15-Arsenal v Aston Villa (5.15 Setanta)
Nov.22-Manchester City v Arsenal (5.15 Setanta)
Nov.30-Chelsea v Arsenal (4.00 SKY)

November shall be a stream-free month.

Latest posts

Top Bottom