• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

2013/14 kit numbers

DontPushMe

I think we've had a topic about this in the past. Little else to discuss during the summer I guess.

Some changes today:

Yaya Sanogo - #22
Abu Diaby - #24

Diaby getting bumped down into the 20s was long overdue. I like the new ruthless wenger.

Wonder who will get #2? I hope Gibbs gets it, good number for a LB and imo he has earned it.

1 Wojciech Szczęsny
2 (Kieran Kibbs)
3 Bacary Sagna
4 Per Mertesacker
5 Thomas Vermaelen (captain)
6 Laurent Koscielny
7 Tomáš Rosický
8 Mikel Arteta (vice-captain)
9 Lukas Podolski
10 Jack Wilshere
11 ?
12 Olivier Giroud
13 ?
14 Theo Walcott
15 Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain
16 Aaron Ramsey
17 Nacho Monreal
18 ?
19 Santi Cazorla
20 (Gonzalo Higuain)
21 Łukasz Fabiański
22 Yaya Sanogo
23 ?
24 Abou Diaby
25 Carl Jenkinson
26 Emmanuel Frimpong
27 Gervinho

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

leo_ense said:
There won't be any major changes, Sanogo gets number 11 depending on how high up he is on the food chain. If we sign Higuaín he gets 20, if we don't and its the usual **** signings then I couldn't really care which number they take.
Sanogo has already gotten the number 22 shirt and Diaby has changed to number 24 as the OP said, it was on the Arsenal twitter account.

leo_ense

Established Member
There won't be any major changes, Sanogo gets number 11 depending on how high up he is on the food chain. If we sign Higuaín he gets 20, if we don't and its the usual **** signings then I couldn't really care which number they take.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
leo_ense said:

Take it you didn't read the OP :lol:

Invincible

Established Member
ArsenalDNA said:
Number 18 should be retired.

Sylvestre and Squillaci have tarnished it forever.
Cygan and Grimandi (who was pretty **** despite his cult hero status).

Sydney Gooner

Established Member
If anything as the right sided centre back Per should be getting the No. 3. Only right backs should be having the No. 2 on their back.

leo_ense

Established Member
Le Professeur said:
Read somewhere Per would be getting 2 instead of 4? If true, we all know who'd be getting 4

Would like to see Wilshere take #4 tbh, though I doubt he'd give up the number 10. Vieira, Cesc were some of the best around and made that number something good at arsenal, it would be nice to see Wilshere take it as well if he develops as expected.

Arsenal Quotes

It was a unique moment, a football fairytale. Was there anyone left who still believed I could give that kind of performance? Probably only Arsène Wenger.

Per Mertesacker on Arsenal’s FA Cup Final win over Chelsea on 2017 being his only appearance that season

Latest posts

Top Bottom