• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

2017/18 Haribo Cup

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse
The great Kun Aguero - unlucky for CITY but their MoTM defender played him onside and the other CB wasn't in line.

There's still a match in a fortnight though...

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Man City just keep on winning - it becomes a 2nd habit & when you habit you always habit.

tenor.gif

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Do away goals still count after extra-time in this competition? Hate that tbh, gives an unfair advantage to the team that plays at home in the 1st leg.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Do away goals still count after extra-time in this competition? Hate that tbh, gives an unfair advantage to the team that plays at home in the 1st leg.

Yeah it's incredibly stupid.

It's even worse because most fans get confused by this and I reckon even some of the players get a bit confused if they're not used to it which could leave to some confusion during the extra-time period not knowing if they need to score or not.

Reactions: A_G
Hats off to Bristol City, excellent performance tonight, could well have got the draw but I think we just about deserved it, I'm looking forward to going to the return leg, not done Ashton Gate yet.

Hope your game is as entertaining tomorrow night.

Lookin' for a new Baby

New name pending...
I was just saying this to the OH, how unfair it is and Chelsea would have the advantage, should it even come t that. City will have that advantage too, but I doubt it will come to that either. I remember going out to Wigan in that way, I was living in the US and was listening to Arsenal TV. Think that was the semis. I couldn't believe it.

Reactions: A_G

Brown Gooner

DoN'T ceNsOR maH FreE SpEecH
Citeh with a full strength squad against Bristol in the second leg. This could get ugly for Bristol, even though they are at home!

Top Bottom