• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

2017/18 Haribo Cup

TromsoGooner

Obsessed With Looking for Eric
Don`t think he has the mentality to ever be a consistent top player. Say what you want about Wenger but if he couldn't`t give him that confidence I doubt any other manager will.

Aevi

Hale End FC
Hopefully Leicester do it in the league, where it really matters. We need to start climbing back up the table.

Dammit

Think Wenger cursed Ox in their meeting, some Harry Potter stuff you know, since then Liverpool is nothing short of embarrasing. Should have gone to Chelsea, would have been more fun if the magic stuff is the case.

Seriously crashing out this early in a cup is worrying stuff, even if it's just the League Cup. Many opportunities to give chance to the youth are gone now for the reds and it's a cup you know, they have won 1 cup in 11 years now, they're begging for one. Klopp is really a fraud of cup wins.

Ox puts a new perspective to our transfer window, we still have many holes, but getting 35m for that brainless player is one of the best deals of the entire window. Andy Caroll stuff imo.

Last edited:

TromsoGooner

Obsessed With Looking for Eric
I know one is a RWB and one is a LWB but to sell Chamberlain for 35M and get Kolasinac for free is excellent business.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
'Pool.....Payback is a *****! You stopped us from getting Suarez now we sold you a lemon for 40 M. At least we didn't ask you for the +1 £!
:lol::lol::lol:

giphy.gif

Top Bottom