• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

2017/18 Haribo Cup

Godwin1

Very well-known
Can't believe Wenger offered Ox 180k/week.
Can't believe he turned us and Chelsea down to go to Liverpool and they paid 40m for him.
Everything is possible in this world.
Can't believe the amount of U-turning on this forum.
Can't believe that a lot of users on here still thought he was going to be a star, right up until he left us.

Godwin1

Very well-known
a) Nothing wrong with fans hoping the best and defending their players.

b) While it is all good laugh for now, the player still has potential and age on his side.
There is nothing wrong with it you're right, there's bound to be bias on our forum as there is any other forum. But it does put things into perspective. Remember how Cesc and RVP went from world class to overrated when they left? Same thing will happen with Sanchez and Özil I expect.

bob

OX has potential: strength, speed, skills. But his lack of a football brain leaves him with so many wasted chances.

Statistics are the denominator that proves the ability of a player, his consistentsy, can he force his name on the teamsheet? can he influence games with goals and assists? NONONONOX

Keplaz

There is nothing wrong with it you're right, there's bound to be bias on our forum as there is any other forum. But it does put things into perspective. Remember how Cesc and RVP went from world class to overrated when they left? Same thing will happen with Sanchez and Özil I expect.
I suspect it's already happened with Özil. A lot of people haven't been rating him for a while. Notice how no one was really worried that he was missing against Chelsea.

Keplaz

OX has potential: strength, speed, skills. But his lack of a football brain leaves him with so many wasted chances.

Statistics are the denominator that proves the ability of a player, his consistentsy, can he force his name on the teamsheet? can he influence games with goals and assists? NONONONOX
Ox will be better than he's showing right now. Not the world beater we all wanted and not in the position he wants to play in. He's a confidence player and he's really low on the stuff right now, which is surprising considering his brown nosing comments about Klopp and Liverpool.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I watch ox yesterday he was absolutely awful still making wrong decisions in fact hr look worse. His agent ruined his career

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Also getting 40M is great business from us because ox will need long time to improve

carter777

Thinks Poch Is The GOAT

Player:Saka
  • BOURNEMOUTH v MIDDLESBROUGH
  • LEICESTER v LEEDS
  • MANCHESTER CITY v WOLVERHAMPTON WANDERERS
  • CHELSEA v EVERTON
  • ARSENAL v NORWICH CITY
  • SWANSEA CITY v MANCHESTER UNITED
  • BRISTOL CITY v CRYSTAL PALACE
  • TOTTENHAM v WEST HAM

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Pep and Jose both whinge about the amount of matches they have to play, **** me. You'd think with the amount both managers spend they'd have great squad depth. Sickens me both of these overrated chequebook frauds are put on such a pedestal.

El Granit-Coq

Established Member
Pep and Jose both whinge about the amount of matches they have to play, **** me. You'd think with the amount both managers spend they'd have great squad depth. Sickens me both of these overrated chequebook frauds are put on such a pedestal.

Context is often ignored in the face of shiny things. Mourinho and Pep have won shiny things, therefor they are the greatest regardless of any context that surrounds it.

(I rate both highly, just not as much as the media).

Top Bottom