• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

2017/18 Haribo Cup

Tywin

I just realized it's called the haribo cup. **** and force me to have an abortion who would care about winning a cup named haribo?

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Sp**s now losing to West Ham after being 2-0 up, playing a pretty strong team too. It seems like they don't really have the squad to rotate overly much.

TromsoGooner

Obsessed With Looking for Eric
Well, he seems to care a bit after all, putting on some of his big players now.Love the fact that while they have had their best teams for decades the last few years and we`ve been a struggling we`ve still picked up three trophies and they haven`t won anything.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Not a big deal though apparently:

"Real trophies", man, neither Sp**s nor Pochettino have won a "real trophy" as long as I've been alive. In fact if you don't count the FA Cup like Poch doesn't apparently, then they haven't won a "real trophy" as long as my parents have been alive. :lol:

These pricks really need to stay humble, they've achieved the square root of absolutely **** all and they're ****ing gassed. We all know how this ends when it comes to Sp**s.

9 Years 7 Months & 27 Days since Sp**s last won any trophy.
56 years since they won a trophy that’s worthwhile according to Poch.

No wonder so many Arsenal fans are envious of Sp**s..

Yeah but they put pressure on for last two years. They are so great side. I envy them so much!

BobP

Memri Fan
Considering their trophy cabinet is noticeably bare, who are Poch and Tottenham to pick and choose what trophies to target?

Ridiculous if you ask me.

Top Bottom