• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

2017/18 Haribo Cup

Lookin' for a new Baby

New name pending...
Did anyone watch the United match? All I've read from moaning Maureen is that Bristol City were lucky. He gave city praise in a sort of derogatory way that only he can do

Last edited:

zhaggy

Did anyone watch the United match? All I've red from moaning Maureen is that Bristol City were lucky. He gave city praise and a sort of derogatory way that only he can do

Didn`t see the whole game but i dont Think they were lucky.
They fought hard (very hard) and took their chances.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Bristol are killing City, awful tackle from Stones.

Giroud12

Bristol has been very, very impressive. Created some good chances and had reasonably good control at the back.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

I hope they make it to the prem, they look quality. If they win this that's 5 premier league teams in a row they'll have beaten.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
'Great spot by the officials' my commentator said... **** me, is that what it's come too? A 'great spot'? The clearest penalty you could ever hope to see, was a 'great spot'. I suppose any spot is a great spot these days.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom