• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

2017/18 Haribo Cup

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
'Great spot by the officials' my commentator said... **** me, is that what it's come too? A 'great spot'? The clearest penalty you could ever hope to see, was a 'great spot'. I suppose any spot is a great spot these days.
It is Anthony Taylor, tbf.

Giroud12

'Great spot by the officials' my commentator said... **** me, is that what it's come too? A 'great spot'? The clearest penalty you could ever hope to see, was a 'great spot'. I suppose any spot is a great spot these days.

Had been a yellow for diving if it was us. Even with VAR :bounce:

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

The mollycoddling of referees is so blatantly obvious these days. I'm sure anyone with two brain cells has worked out that all commentators are clearly briefed to defend referees.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom