• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

2018/19 Carabao Cup

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
i thought i'm in wrong stream but EFL matters will make the draw. ok then!

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

Shame they didn’t ask Rod Stewart for the draw.

rod-stewart.gif

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Delighted with the Brentford draw, will give me a chance to look at Ollie Watkins and Ezri Konsa up close - two young talents who could have big futures. Maybe Josh Da Silva will play too. Should be a good'un!

So sp*rs have to play in a neutral venue...when was the last time that even happened? I can't think of a single example. Do they get to choose or are they just told where to go?

They've asked to play it at MK Dons apparently...they're taking the f*cking piss so they are. Lucky they've started the season well to mask what's going on, cos it's an utter mess.

dashsnow17

Trusted ⭐
There's got to be some sort of punishment surely? Whether it's points or financial. Not to be a petty Arsenal fan or anything, but i'm pretty sure if a tiny League Two club did this sort of thing they'd have the rulebook thrown at them.

dashsnow17

Trusted ⭐
“We appreciate that Stadium MK may not be an ideal destination for every fan to get to on a weekday evening,” said Sp**s. “However the club felt it would not be beneficial to request a reverse of the fixture as it would have resulted in no more than a 10% allocation of tickets for our supporters at the venue of our opponents. In contrast, we shall have a ticket allocation of up to 90% at a neutral venue, ensuring greater access for our fans.”

Ok so let's get this straight. You're drawn at home for a cup game but you do not have a home. You don't want to reverse the fixture cos you want the money from ticket sales and you don't want to be the away side. So you pick a neutral venue that both your fans and Watford's fans will have to trek to on a weekday night and Watford's fans will still be the away side.

So they get home advantage by having 90% ticket allocation for their fans...and they're not even at f*cking home. Never mind the grief they're giving their own fans, what about the Watford fans? Surely the decent thing to do would be to give some of their allocation to Watford?

dashsnow17

Trusted ⭐
Apparently we haven't actually played Brentford in a competitive game for over 70 years! Incredible.

dashsnow17

Trusted ⭐

Recent form is certainly in our favour, two wins and a draw! If we can just remember how we beat them last time i'm sure we'll be fine.

Latest posts

Top Bottom