• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

2018/19 Carabao Cup

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

This is the major difference between the likes of Klopp/Poch and Pep/Early Wenger/Ferguson/SAF.

The League Cup is a trophy. The FA Cup is a trophy. You don't just say I DON'T CARE ABOUT THE LEAGUE CUP/FA CUP AND WANT CL/PL. You try to win them all.

And for what it's worth, it's easier to win the League Cup and FA Cup than it is to win the league. And if you're a good team, two to three extra games with a mostly rotated team anyway won't hurt you

Look at Pep now. Silva/KdB were injured and he's getting them back up to peak fitness levels. He's not "saving" them, he's giving them game time.

It's also what I think Emery does well too, which is why he's won so many EL's. His teams, even against minnows, and his bench leave nothing to chance. Late Era Wenger did and that's why we got a few upsets here and there.

Cup finals and semis help you deal with pressure. The first final Liverpool players faced was the CL final. Of course they were overwhelmed. This is why they'll likely choke in the title race too.

Meanwhile, City players will have played the League Cup final (Okay, not that huge) before the run in and will have had some experience of pressure.

Sarri last season basically forfeited every other competition they were in to focus on the Serie A, in the end they ended the season with nothing.

I've questioned a lot about how Pep should be rated but the part I do like is how ruthless he is and how much he wants to win above all else. The guy just wants as many trophies as possible, he knows that winning breeds winning.

It'll be interesting coming down to the crunch, Liverpool in a position they're not used to succeeding in (having lost 3 finals under cup and not really had a title challenge until this season) vs City who know what it's all about and who've dealt with pressure situations and triumphed.

Sarri last season basically forfeited every other competition they were in to focus on the Serie A, in the end they ended the season with nothing.

I've questioned a lot about how Pep should be rated but the part I do like is how ruthless he is and how much he wants to win above all else. The guy just wants as many trophies as possible, he knows that winning breeds winning.

It'll be interesting coming down to the crunch, Liverpool in a position they're not used to succeeding in (having lost 3 finals under cup and not really had a title challenge until this season) vs City who know what it's all about and who've dealt with pressure situations and triumphed.

Don't rate that at all when it comes to Pep. He is fraud, only in it for him self. Can't like that or even respect that. Maybe because I grew up watching Wenger who usually put everyone ahead of him self. Doubt there will be players with similar daddy issues like some have towards Wenger when Pep leaves.

I don't even get same feeling of respect for Pep like I have for Ferguson or multiple other coaches in the game. He is just a fraud.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Hahahaha could you be arsed being Burton and having a replay.

carter777

Thinks Poch Is The GOAT

Player:Saka
Fully expect to see Shaun Goater & Niall Quinn get a run out 2nd leg

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

So apparently Pep after the game went and shook every Burton players hand and had a word in their ear, people calling this 'class'. I could honestly not think of anything more patronising than that what, a c*nt.

So apparently Pep after the game went and shook every Burton players hand and had a word in their ear, people calling this 'class'. I could honestly not think of anything more patronising than that what, a c*nt.

Wow is there more disgusting human being than Pep? :mad:

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
Yup, that's weird alright

Very weird

giphy.gif

squallman

Still Pining for Wenger
I don't even get same feeling of respect for Pep like I have for Ferguson or multiple other coaches in the game. He is just a fraud.

You have respect for Ferguson? Watch this then come back and tell me the same thing.

Or go look up his patronizing comments after the 8-2

Latest posts+

Top Bottom