• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

2018/19 Carabao Cup

Preacher

Always Crying
Before the penalties, he had the audacity to wink before cameras:

I usually don't care about Chelsea, but I'm pissed this time:lol:

Ceballinhos

Cheating on Santi

I can't stop laughing.

I hope they don't fire Sarri though. They're **** under him and I want him to stay as long as possible.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
If I was Sarri I would quite first thing in the morning. He's not been great but the problem at Chelsea is clearly far deeper than the manager. The player control and culture is toxic. I'd be surprised if any decent manager goes anywhere near that club.
Its a great job! You make millions via the payoff & have a shot at trophies with the squad. Best situation in football for the journeyman manager.

ptrcopp

Never seen anything like that before. When you pull **** like that you have to deliver..., what an absolute ****stain.

It seems like a lose-lose situation what he did. Even if he saved every pen he would have still ignored his manager, his assistant manager, and a leading payer in the dressing room in Luiz.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
If I’m Sarri I’d walk. He’d get another top job in Italy easily and there’s no way i’d help those ****s get top 4 or win the Europa. They’ll sack him at the end of the season no matter what happens.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
Rudiger, Kante and Giroud are the only redeemable guys in that squad. Every one else is a cretin. Rudiger seemed to be the only guy who went to Sarri to calm him down. Everyone else was rubbing Kepa's cheeks

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
We
regardless of your opinion of Sarri or Chelsea being a **** club, what Kepa did is ****ing disgraceful.
Sarri's gone, but any manager that takes the job there is mental - Transfer ban looming and a dressing room full of mercenaries that think they run the club?
One of the senior players should of backed their manager and told Kepa to get off the pitch. It's not like he's been having a great season anyway!
Yep, who was Chelsea captain? Looked like theres no leadership.

You have to feel for Sarri. Caballero is good at pens and he knew all those City players moves from training. Sarri's chance to win a first trophy gone because of some nothing player acting an utter ****.

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

He maybe stubborn but that is plainly been disrespectful to the bloke. If i was sarri id tell them todo one. Chelsea are fvcked for the foreseable!!

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Kepa is a young player in his first season at a new club. What he did was monumentally stupid, but newbies do sometimes do monumentally stupid things. What's damning is that none of the senior players in the team just marched over and told him to get the f*ck off, which is what would happen in a proper team. Utter m*dness. I'd walk if I was Sarri, just can't be having that.

African Flair

What a day. Chelsea impoling like nothing else and the United squad is in body bags, probably some goalie in London is missing soon enough.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
I'm interested to see what happens to Kepa.

Sarri will take choice

SPRAVE_660x388.jpg

Malky

Established Member
We

Yep, who was Chelsea captain? Looked like theres no leadership.

You have to feel for Sarri. Caballero is good at pens and he knew all those City players moves from training. Sarri's chance to win a first trophy gone because of some nothing player acting an utter ****.
I did feel sorry for Sarri in that moment. It just shown you, that not only Kepa, but none of the other players seem to back him, all of them stood there while a kid in goal overruled him. Pathetic stuff.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Before the penalties, he had the audacity to wink before cameras:

I usually don't care about Chelsea, but I'm pissed this time:lol:

You see if he hadn't done that, you could argue it was just in the heat of the moment from a young player and maybe some miscommunication. But nah, that wink is damning. He knew exactly what he was doing. Incredible, never seen such brazen disrespect to a manager before.

Latest posts

Top Bottom