• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

2018/19 Carabao Cup

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
The best thing about this is that Chelsea have spent 70m on this guy and they've a transfer ban coming up, so finances dictate that they can't just write him off. Course they can sack Sarri, which they would have done anyway probably, but you're still left with a player who's shown outright disrespect to his manager.

It's just a great situation and i'm thoroughly enjoying it. Hats off to all involved.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Hard for a manager to recover after that Kepa incident.

I would employ Lampard, lad would run Chelsea.

say yes

forum master baiter
Honestly quite impressed with Sarri there.

Protected Kepa and took the blame for himself - attempting to defuse the situation is probably the only way for Chelsea to get out of a nightmare conflict with their new £70m GK.

Mourinho would have done the complete opposite.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Honestly quite impressed with Sarri there.

Protected Kepa and took the blame for himself - attempting to defuse the situation is probably the only way for Chelsea to get out of a nightmare conflict with their new £70m GK.

Mourinho would have done the complete opposite.
He protected his keeper but behind the scenes there will be talk and i think Sarri will drop kepa for few games as punishment

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Btw you know a trophy is tinpot when the winning team can be overshadowed by discussion of an opposition substitution.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

I am absolutely disgusted with Kepa’s behaviour. You wouldn’t even see that in a Sunday league, nevermind professional football.

I feel for Sarri and if anything, this situation can benefit him as it rather places a spotlight on the culture and player control as mentioned by a previous poster. He should not look down on his experience with Chelsea and I still think he’s a top coach. It’s a shame he went on to coach those ****s, it’s a managerial graveyard.

carlito'sway

Established Member
I kind of feel sorry for Chelsea today. I think they did a pretty good job countering Man City. I am tired as well of City winning everything....

Top Bottom