• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

2018/19 Carabao Cup

ThlRama

Player:Saka
And this is why Liverpool isn't nailed on to win the League at all. Their second string is getting comfortably outplayed by Chelsea's. Their depth really is uninspiring, they need to ride the form of their best players for the entire season in order to win.

Reactions: A_G

ThlRama

Yeah I was a fan of Keita early in the season, but the more I see of him, the less impressed I am..

A fan how? Did you watch any of him last season, or just going by his appearances for Liverpool? Because I think so far this is has been his best game in the PL.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
A fan how? Did you watch any of him last season, or just going by his appearances for Liverpool? Because I think so far this is has been his best game in the PL.

Forget my earlier post if you saw it , I actually did watch him for Leipzig :lol: My impression of him was from a performance against Bayern, a few clips/highlights and his first few performances for Liverpool.. I still think he's a good player though, but he has some limitations I didn't notice before and as you said he looks mostly a final third player.

ThlRama

Forget my earlier post if you saw it , I actually did watch him for Leipzig :lol: My impression of him was from a performance against Bayern, a few clips/highlights and his first few performances for Liverpool.. I still think he's a good player though, but he has some limitations I didn't notice before and as you said he looks mostly a final third player.

He'll adapt and improve. He's just so bloody inclided to burst forward currently, it's ridiculous. Doesn't look like a midfielder at all.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
VAR gives a goal for Chelsea, took ages though

Latest posts+

Top Bottom