• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

2018/19 Carabao Cup

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Sp**s equalise, both teams down to 10 men :lol:

Beksl

Sell All The Youngsters
He is at the moment the most influential player the premier league has to offer.
Absolutely out of this planet. Every single time he touches the ball something happens.

He should be playing in La Liga.

Why?

Hazard under Sarri can become Ballon d'Or winner imo.

ThlRama

Player:Saka
because i hate chelsea he is way to good for them

I knew what you meant from the very first moment. Still, I disagree, I want the very best players to be spread around multiple clubs. And by the way don't forget that this has been considered to be his potential for about a decade now, thing is he only realized it just about now. He has had disappointing seasons with Chelsea and Real and Barcelona were probably around the corner looking to get him, kudos to the feckers for sticking with him.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
Arsenal Blackpool.

City Fulham
West Ham Sp**s

Chelsea Derby

Well, the good news is we have a nice draw. The bad news is the other top teams will still be in it after this round.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Is Calum Chambers injured? He isn’t even in the squad for this league cup game. I hope he’s injured, cos if not this loan is going very, very badly.

Top Bottom