• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

2019 FIFA Women's World Cup

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
Yeah agreed.. No problem with them running up the score, but the celebrations were way too much, so cringe.

This one at 9-0 especially:

Super cringe, absolutely. But whether it's 1-0 or 13-0, I think it's up to the goalscorers to celebrate like they want.

carlito'sway

Established Member
Super cringe, absolutely. But whether it's 1-0 or 13-0, I think it's up to the goalscorers to celebrate like they want.

Nah.... running up the score and especially excessive celebrations while doing it are uncalled for. They are being eviscerated for that and rightly so.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
Renard already with her third goal as a CB, this time into the wrong net.

Icecold in front of the goal.

carter777

Thinks Poch Is The GOAT

Player:Saka
I understand her reasoning but imagine having the Ballon d'Or winner and not being able to play her

Box2Box

You see this in the EPL often from free kicks, a defender is forced to play a ball hurriedly because they aren't sure if an attacker will be ruled offside. The ball can end up anywhere and the attacker can gain an advantage in the subsequent phase.

lamby22

It's Not Lupus

I'd love to see some of our men congratulate her - do any of them show an interest in our women though?

Lacazette has recently tweeted about the Lyon and French women's national teams. Not sure of any others though.

Latest posts

Top Bottom