• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

2019 FIFA Women's World Cup

lamby22

It's Not Lupus

Tears in my eyes as my captain Kim Little scores for us tonight. It'll probably end in glorious failure as always for the national team (as it usually does at any sport and any level of competition). But proud of our girls all the same.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
Tears in my eyes as my captain Kim Little scores for us tonight. It'll probably end in glorious failure as always for the national team (as it usually does at any sport and any level of competition). But proud of our girls all the same.

and now the next gunner scored.
looks god for Scotland.

lamby22

It's Not Lupus

and now the next gunner scored.
looks god for Scotland.

Good header from Jen. We need a few other results to go our way for qualification though. I hope they make it. It would beat anything our useless men's team has done.

I think I'll just switch to supporting the Arsenal Women team and the Scotland Women team full-time. The men's team only let us down.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
Okay, bottling a 3:0 lead..

The two pens costed around 5 minutes, but then she finished the game after 95 minutes. such a joke.

lamby22

It's Not Lupus

Okay, bottling a 3:0 lead..

The two pens costed around 5 minutes, but then she finished the game after 95 minutes. such a joke.

It was like watching Arsenal. Crumbled after the first of their goals went in. Glorious failure surprise surprise. It's Scotland DNA.

carlito'sway

Established Member
Norway- Australia was a cracking game today. Great 1/8 final with two teams going at it for 12o min.This Norway team can go all the way too.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

This is the first game I've seen of the World Cup and its mental

Keplaz

Mental game. Cameroon will feel cheated. I didn't think it was a back pass. Not like some of the ones I've seen. Their goal wasn't offside. It was harsh to disallow it. 3-0 England now.

Manberg

Predator
Mental game. Cameroon will feel cheated. I didn't think it was a back pass. Not like some of the ones I've seen. Their goal wasn't offside. It was harsh to disallow it. 3-0 England now.

Can’t agree. The decisions were correct from what I saw. Cameroon have no right to stop playing for so long because they disagree with the decisions.

BobP

Memri Fan
Would probably bang Estelle Johnson, that's my only takeaway from the England-Cameroon game.

Reactions: A_G

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Just tuned in after hearing about this game, some **** football here.

Absolutely woeful standard.

Keplaz

Can’t agree. The decisions were correct from what I saw. Cameroon have no right to stop playing for so long because they disagree with the decisions.
They've acted very badly but I don't agree with the back pass. You see those every week in the Premier league. I also think the offside was harsh.

Cameroon haven't acted well though. What they were doing sets the women's game back. Should have been bookings. I think Fifa will sanction them.

Manberg

Predator
They've acted very badly but I don't agree with the back pass. You see those every week in the Premier league. I also think the offside was harsh.

Cameroon haven't acted well though. What they were doing sets the women's game back. Should have been bookings. I think Fifa will sanction them.

I don’t see many back passes in the premier league. It was very close but it was offside. It was checked by var.

Keplaz

I don’t see many back passes in the premier league. It was very close but it was offside. It was checked by var.
When there's pressure on a defender and in an attempt to clear it the keeper picks it up. I've seen those. I've even seen worse at this World Cup with no sanction. I think consistency is needed.

That offside is one in the past where the forwards would get the benefit. It was less than marginal. Not even millimetres. But it was correct. I guessVAR has completely changed the game.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

Just tuned in after hearing about this game, some **** football here.

Absolutely woeful standard.

I've seen some of the Arsenal Women's stuff and it's on another planet to this ****. I don't know why it's so bad

Top Bottom