• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

2020-21 Europa League qualifying round

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Sp*rs have an absolutely brutal schedule well into October. If I were Mourinho I probably wouldn't be starting the first choice XI away in Bulgaria on a Thursday when I also have to play away at Southampton on Sunday lunchtime. But then again Mourinho was never very good at trusting squad players.

He’s doing it to try and force Levy into signing new players.

Literally saying it in his press conferences. Absolute madman.

The White Pelè

Human Highlight Reel
Shkendija, Bodo Glimt, Copenhagen, Tottenham, Kups, Galatasaray and Slovan Liberec are qualified. Tottenham are lucky ****s.

CSKA Sofia and Djurgarden up at HT. Dinamo Tbilisi, Hibernians, Laci, Dinamo Moscow, Maccabi Haifa and Apollon draw, instead.

1-1 Tottenham

https://streamja.com/oPrvQ

2-1 Tottenham

The White Pelè

Human Highlight Reel
Milan up thanks to Ibra. Wolfsburg and Standard Liegi up, too. Aris Salonicco, Rio Ave, Hartbert and Drita draw, instead.

1-0 Milan

https://streamja.com/0P7m6

CSKA Sofia, Djurgarden, MOL, Hapoel Beer Sheva, Dinamo Tbilisi, Lokomotiv Tbilisi, Maccabi Haifa and Apollon are through.

The White Pelè

Human Highlight Reel
Mura, Motherwell, Aberdeen, Streda, Floriana, Basilea, Reims, Steaua Bucarest and Malmo are the last teams to qualify.

dino bravo

Thanks to The Arsenal winning yet more silverware, Sp**s get to travel to Northern Macedonia to play Shkendija tonight! :lol:

The White Pelè

Human Highlight Reel
Ararat and Kups are the first teams to go through. Plzen up at HT and MOL and Rostov draw.

1-0 Kups

2-0 Kups

The White Pelè

Human Highlight Reel
Plzen are through as well, while MOL go to ET. Besiktas, Charleroi, CSKA Sofia, Malmo and PSV up at HT. Cluj, Flora, Riga, Rostov and Rosenborg draw.

1-0 Rostov

1-1 Maccabi

1-0 Charleroi

1-0 PSV

1-1 Mura

2-1 PSV

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

I swear Sp*rs are so jammy. Relying on star power versus North Macedonian plumbers.

Top Bottom