• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

2020/21 Fixtures

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

They looked good at times, yeah.
Defence & GK is awful bar AWB. Dont think their midfield is much better either.
I think their defence and GK let them down.

Pogba is immense when he’s up for it but he’s a mixed bag for me.
Mctominay, Fred and Matic all stepped up at various points of the season although none of them are amazing - but they will do.

I think it’s their back 5 minus AWB that’s not up to snuff really. Plus their options off the bench (James, Pereira are wack for example).

Reactions: roz

mpower2540

Weird comment from me here but it’s bugging me when was the last time we actually played Sp**s at WHL before the Emirates? Feels like they always come to Arsenal first

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
The fixture is not bad TBH.

Helps us get most of the difficult games out of the way early. At least for the first time most Arsenal fans are no longer scared of the big boys

boxerumble

Baked Canadian

A full campaign with Arteta at the helm, front office shake up and fresh blood in the squad. Regardless of the fixture list, I want this team to show no fear against whoever we play. The top 4 push priority, as is winning the EL.

Cannot wait.... Also crazy to think the new season starts in just 3 weeks.

Let's go gunners

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
No preseason friendly before Community shield?

FFS....we need to get serious.

Arteta decided to spend the limited time they have training rather than playing friendlies before the community shield. Players have only just come back on the weekend after all.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
I must have missed this information, but are all PL games played 3pm on a Saturday from now on or will exact times be communicated later?

Latest posts+

Top Bottom