• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

2020 Transfer Deadline Day

How do you expect DD to go for Arsenal?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

MD3 Gunner

All Deals Off
We made the part time Gunnersaurus guy redundant.

The guy missed his brothers wedding to attend a home game.

Look forward to Tim Stillman and Benge explaining the massive investment we've made via salaries necessitating that one!
That’s another thing. What was the point of having players go on a pay cut ? What was the point of unemploying 55 hard working people ?? Wasn’t it to ensure we’d be competitive in the market ??

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

I am absolutely lost for words on what a disaster this window has been. We’re going into the new season with a weaker midfield than last year and now only have 3 players at CM, one of which passes like he’s playing rugby.

I’m fuming honestly. Edu should be sacked on the spot.

Edu giving me Ed Woodward vibes. He had a disasterclass in bringing Bruno Guimarães to the carpet ahead of Lyon and now he failed to convince Aouar to come here.

#EduOut

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
I am absolutely lost for words on what a disaster this window has been. We’re going into the new season with a weaker midfield than last year and now only have 3 players at CM, one of which passes like he’s playing rugby.

I’m fuming honestly. Edu should be sacked on the spot.

Are we still on for that scrap tonight? I’m ready to smash the **** out of something.

Reactions: A_G

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Atletico bullying Arsenal for Torreira/Partey while Edu and Vinai are sitting in the corner like the ***** they are.

Reactions: roz

FinnGooner

Established Member
With the sales of Martinez and Greenwood and possible moves of Kola, Torreira and Douzi we're set to make a profit on the transfer market while sacking 55 people.

%2Fmethode%2Ftimes%2Fprod%2Fweb%2Fbin%2F81a68b5e-9a2d-11e8-9b62-17ec317258a6.jpg

Ash10

Chairman of the Bum Brigade
We needed to sign two midfielders & we'll end up with none.
What a terrible window this has been

MD3 Gunner

All Deals Off
Why the hell loaning Guendouzi and Torreira then? I know we are stupid at times but f**king hell we have 3 midfielders and 1 youngster midfielder this is extremely risky and surely will cost us even until January
No way coming back for Edu. What a disaster. Even the Gabriel signing the negotiations were led by Raul

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

He is also to blame for lying that the owners are backing him. Should just tell the truth and call them out

Arteta is professional just like Arsène Wenger was. Emery was faithful to Silent Stan too.

I remember when Arsène was leaving there was a reason I wanted a **** like LVG to take over as he would have turned the fans against this pathetic owner as everything would be public.

Stan Kroenke is a disease.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Getting rid of Raul was masterful decision too at least he'd get money from sales.

GunnerShy

I cannot fathom this footballing club will sign nobody today.

And I half expect something outrageous with Party and/or Aouar.

But really, this has been a disaster.

It's no wonder really we cannot sell for ****. We are Derisory Offer FC.

Turning up with a sharpened stick to a gun fight.

Wanting to sit at the table with the European elite but with a Charlton Athletic budget.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
There still time tho but I'm not confident. Orny seem still got no info about incomings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom