• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

2020 Transfer Deadline Day

How do you expect DD to go for Arsenal?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Harry Redknapp saying it like it is at United that they've already spent a ton and nowhere near good enough.

Gary Neville right now...

x240-Cto.jpg

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Just realised I've been on this forum since I got back from work and haven't visited another thread since.

Aevi

Hale End FC
Yeah it's fine on mobile but on the web version it looks like this:
Untitled.jpg
That's strange, I'm on my laptop right now and it all looks as it's supposed to.

Either way it's not a big deal, I just cleaned the ordering up a bit and removed the yellow card one because it was redundant and really out of place with the rest.

Reactions: A_G

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Have any of the normal big hitters done business this window? PSG, Barcelona, Madrid all fairly quiet. Bayern have added Sane and Costa, smart business tbf. Chelsea have thrown a ton of cash as have City, no surprise there.

Everyone else seems quiet. I think we've had an excellent window given the circumstances.

Riou

“I have decided to stay. I feel there are things to do with Atletico. At Barcelona, I would just be one more.”
-Griezmann

“I’m very happy where I am. If I said anything else to you I would be lying. I’m an Arsenal player, we have a great team and a great coach.”
-Cesc

“I don’t want anything else, I just want to be well and be happy in the place where people love me. Milan is my home, where I am close to and where my heart really is.”
-Kaka

“I’m staying.”
-Sol Campbell (to Sp**s)

“Next season, 100%, I am an Arsenal footballer“
-Adebeyor

Don't forget Fabian Delph turning down City, then making a video on the Aston Villa website saying how "money isn't the only thing in life" ...only to sign for Man City the next day :rofl:

Riou

Why is there a emoji fight breaking out here, when we are signing Thomas ****ing Partey?

I love Arsenal Mania!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom