• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

2020 Transfer Deadline Day

How do you expect DD to go for Arsenal?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Edu doesn't have experience in any "Market" if we are being honest, should have never got the job, just a familiar pretty face to keep the fans distracted.
He definitely got experience in South American market he worked few years with Corinthians.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Why are people blaming Edu? Him and Arteta work together so if they’re not targeting anyone other than Aouar, Jorginho or Partey it’s on the pair of them. Arteta was given the title of manager because he’s just as involved in recruitment as Wenger would’ve been.

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I can't see us buying anyone. If it is someone nobody knows about then why didn't we do it sooner? Literally nothing has changed.

Yep, this "we will pay Partey's RC once Aouar is done" theory has gone out the window hasn't it.

Its quite simple, we have too many players to make any new signings.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
I’ve never had lower expectations for this club, yet I’m still lost for words at how bad this is.. Xhaka, Ceballos, Elneny, Willock as the midfield options:rofl:

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Arteta from now on he shouldn't say he got full backing from owners. Even guy like emery got much better backing. Maybe covid and lack of sales played part but this not an excuse really

Jakarta

The only signing I could see happening is Partey.

Why would we loan them Torreira ?

There is def some understanding between Arsenal and Atletico.

Partey this summer
Grealish next

:D

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

zgdprez9at4w.png

Surely Liverpool are signing another gk now that Alisson is injured? Adrian might be worse than Karius.

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
Shambles this. Total mismanagement. Would rather see a redemption arc at our club if this is the only option we have.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Arteta can't be blamed he mention so many times we can't compete without adding enough quality even yesterday he mentioned that our midfield is poverty. The board and club aren't ambitious enough sadly.
Only blame would be shielding owners who give **** all about the sportive ambitions of this club.

He's been so open and transparent about most things Arsenal which is so refreshing. For him to then put on his Wenger mask and say the owners are 100% completely backing him and our ambitions is a slap in the face of the fans.

This all depends on our movement today ie: getting our midfield strengthened by PL starting quality - and not Jorginho on loan.

AndStill

The only signing I could see happening is Partey.

Why would we loan them Torreira ?

There is def some understanding between Arsenal and Atletico.
Why would we wait until today to activate the clause? It’s not like we’ve had a major cash injection the last two days.

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I reckon Arteta got a massive slap on the wrist from the club after that interview where he talked about investment back end of last season.

Wish a journo would question him on his opionion about it now.

Wryer

And we haven't got rid of Guendozi, Mustafi, Sokratis, Kolasinac, Torreira. On average they are on 60-100k weekly wages, that works out to nearly 8mn pounds of cash down the drain if they kept till the end of the Jan window.

AndStill

I think arteta is doing the best he can, making some mistakes here and there but nothing catastrophic. Edu and the board haven’t backed him and they should be the first to explain why.

Doubt any board changes will happen for a while after the latest reshuffling so guess we have incompetence for a while and fans have to hope arteta the coach can save us from humiliation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom