• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

2020 Transfer Deadline Day

How do you expect DD to go for Arsenal?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

EmeryCouldnt

Established Member
Still far from what we should have.
Ceballos isn't that good of a player as a 10 or high upfront, just also a deep lying playmaker.

We need to add an Aouar type in the winter.

He's a creative CM, but not a deep lying playmaker. He loves driving forward too and is decent at breaking up play. I think a Partey/Ceballos duo will the other options we have up front will be amazing.

TinFish

You’ll be pissed off if we get Partey? If it is that much (I’ve no clue whether it’s true or not) then it must be what it takes to get him.

He was rumoured to be in discussion with Atleti again to renew his contract with a bumper pay rise and double his release clause.
However the wage would not have been as much as current top earners in the club. What we have offered him blows everything out of the water.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

@OnlyOne

While we wait, game from the weekend:

Honestly he will completely control the midfield by himself. There won't be an urgent need for Xhaka anymore and Ceballos will have to do the bits a bit further forward than it has been the case lately.

At the same time, it does show why Aouar was utterly needed and arguably more crucial as some have said. Though we won't be bullied in midfield anymore, so that is absolutely just as essential.

So so good. Yeah I was watching that an thought how good would Aoaur be next to him, but I really believe Ceballos and Saka can make up for it, both have very similar qualities.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
He's a creative CM, but not a deep lying playmaker. He loves driving forward too and is decent at breaking up play. I think a Partey/Ceballos duo will the other options we have up front will be amazing.

Deep to midst, but certainly not an Özil, Aouar, Bruno etc type of guy and we need that.

But one cannot always get everything one wants. Next time.

Kano_1

Dwight Yorke on Sky now...doesn’t he not take care of his disabled son, of all the people they could have picked to talk about lack of fairness in the world.

Don't judge anyone based on what you read on the tabloids papers...Especially if it's coming from that "Jordan" camp. You don't really know what went between them....Talk about things you know and understand better, just an advice!!!

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
All rumours point to 200k plus
this is without taxes and include bonus. don't forget we are about to free up 600K a week next summer when Luiz Mustafi Sokratis Özil all gone. so our wagebill won't take big hit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom