• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

2020 Transfer Deadline Day

How do you expect DD to go for Arsenal?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
Had to scan back and read through the posts from earlier. Some quality postings, it's got to be said. I Learnt two things.
1. We've made a top draw midfield signing. Yay.
2. Tommy Robinson must hate Arsenal

:lol:

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Besides Guendouzi and Torreira... Any other outs for us?
no Kola moved collapse because Leverkusen couldn't free player in their squad Sokratis rejected few offers and we rejected PSG bid for Sokratis to give them Sok for free. that's about it.

Monstar-Gunn4r

Established Member
this is without taxes and include bonus. don't forget we are about to free up 600K a week next summer when Luiz Mustafi Sokratis Özil all gone. so our wagebill won't take big hit.

I read the 200k+ included the tax and bonuses, so probably not too bad all considered. For the life of me cant remember where I read it though. That 600k though phwoaahhh. We'll probably shift some more of the players next summer as well or in January like Sead.

TinFish

There were rumours a while back claiming wages were high. I guess it was that or forget him. Also with Özil only having a year left on his crazy wage, its not so bad.
I suppose so. Just you know...our wage bill is over inflated. It's probably the main reason why we couldnt have a perfect window and sign Aouar at the same time. Imagine if we got rid of the bum squad...freed up all the wages...plenty of money for both in one window.

EmeryCouldnt

Established Member
I suppose so. Just you know...our wage bill is over inflated. It's probably the main reason why we couldnt have a perfect window and sign Aouar at the same time. Imagine if we got rid of the bum squad...freed up all the wages...plenty of money for both in one window.

Between covid and all the dead weight. I'm shocked we got so much done.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
"I learned a lot from you like how to stream Arsenal games while sat at home not in the match squad"

Screenshot-20201005-215743.png

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Bet us and United are trying to see who blinks first, both want their big signings to be the main event...state of football clubs these days :facepalm:

State of United more though, thinking Cavani is on the same level as Partey in 2020 :lol:

Oh...at least United know their place!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom