• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

2020 Transfer Deadline Day

How do you expect DD to go for Arsenal?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

GDeep™

League is very weak
I don’t want to be Debbie downer but can this signings please actually visibly improve us for once I don’t wanna be crap anymore
They will, we’re in the chase for 4th as long as we don’t get serious injuries.

Arteta vs Jose for that 4th spot is my prediction. Utd 6th because Ole is a bum.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
I don’t want to be Debbie downer but can this signings please actually visibly improve us for once I don’t wanna be crap anymore

We've bought a good CB and a good CM, both good on the ball and both very strong and quick. It's basically everything Arsenal fans have ever wanted since the dawn of time. Don't worry, we eating good now.

Balboa

Ya'll are reaching here.... Get this cancel crap outta here. It's like me making a butt pun and you taking it the wrong way. Pick your battles dude.

Great stuff. I've never heard anyone try to justify homophobic slurs by labeling them cancel culture before. Very original. Very coherent rebuttal...

It was a reference to a gay sex act (a man receiving) as if it is inherently a pejorative...

Dennis_Bergkamp_10

Established Member
Quality signing in an area where we need reinforcements. Mikel seems to know what he's doing and he's actually being backed.

I'd say: be excited.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom