• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

2020 Transfer Deadline Day

How do you expect DD to go for Arsenal?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

asukru

Established Member

Player:Martinelli
Partey in and then we need a creative mid, maybe Sabitzer or Szobozlai? Just watch it turns out to be Oscar UGH

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Like I've said multiple times the groundwork will be done for this one. We tried to get Aouar, it failed, we were going to go for Partey regardless.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
just waiting this David guy and Matteo telling us this is BS. and Arsenal told A,Madrid they won't activate Partey release clause months ago :lol:

Ash10

Chairman of the Bum Brigade
They always do this. Make late moves so that the fans settle for less than what they want. We needed two quality midfielders, just getting Partey isn’t enough by any means

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Partey would be one of our best signings since we moved stadiums imo, would be amazing to get him!

Manberg

Predator
They always do this. Make late moves so that the fans settle for less than what they want. We needed two quality midfielders, just getting Partey isn’t enough by any means

It will do for me.

Partey, Xhaka and Ceballos is a midfield to be feared.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom