• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

2020 Transfer Deadline Day

How do you expect DD to go for Arsenal?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
We're going to be net positive transfer and wage wise aren't we?

@Makingtrax What's the projected league position for Arsenal?
Don't know mate, wait until CIES publish the price of each 25 man squad. It won't be yet because the window just closed today.

My first instincts will be that we'll have fallen below 5th this time. No doubt City, United, Liverpool and Chelsea will be the most expensive squads again.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Isn’t Charles Watts kind of the new Ornstein? Seem to remember him being reliable recently.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
As for Romano, he’s no better than those frauds Duncan Castle’s and Ian McGarry. Got himself some clout and then started making ****ty podcasts for money. All he does is steal other peoples work.

Finesse

ITKs can only report what they know from their sources. If their source has not intel then they sound silly denying or agreeing on anything. Watts would not post that tweet if he had no intel. He follows Arsenal and never sells thrash to gain views. If Romano has not heard it from his source then it does not mean it is not true. Arsenal did not look smug yesterday despite the Aouar setback for no reason.

say yes

forum master baiter
I wanted Aouar more, but it’s hard to stress how happy activating Partey’s release clause on deadline day and leaving them with no replacement would make me. Particularly now that Roca has signed for Bayern.

wE dO nOT NeGOtiAtE fc

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
There'll be no negotiations if we activate clause.

Malky

Established Member
As for Romano, he’s no better than those frauds Duncan Castle’s and Ian McGarry. Got himself some clout and then started making ****ty podcasts for money. All he does is steal other peoples work.
Don't forget, he steals other peoples work and only adds " here we go " on the end and claims it as his own.
The fraud scumbag.

balthazar

I wanted Aouar more, but it’s hard to stress how happy activating Partey’s release clause on deadline day and leaving them with no replacement would make me. Particularly now that Roca has signed for Bayern.

wE dO nOT NeGOtiAtE fc
Torreira, though

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

wE dO nOT NeGOtiAtE fc
Roca signed for Bayern? Wow. Now those guys move fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When I arrive at the gates of Heaven the Good Lord will ask "What did you do in your life?"
I will respond "I tried to win football matches."
He will say: "Are you certain that's all?"
"Well, that's the story of my life. It is not easy to win football matches, you know."

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom