• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

2020 Transfer Deadline Day

How do you expect DD to go for Arsenal?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

I think we’re getting John Stones on deadline day.

Dias was brought in, so he’s no longer needed.

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
So we wasting all these months interested in player we can't afford? :lol:
Maybe they thought selling Emi, Douzy, Kola, Sok, Torreira, etc will get us money. But they didn't count with their own incompetence and could sell any player.

El Granit-Coq

Established Member
Soumare doesn’t make sense. He’s a long long term project. It means this season El Neny is your main midfielder.
So we wasting all these months interested in player we can't afford? :lol:

Its baffling though. We haven't activated his clause even though we apparently have terms agreed (from the twitter posts you guys have posted).

Partey and Aouar should be done, Sabitzer next season if Ceballos is not made permanent.

Why have we been faffing around until now? Soumare and whoever else will just be us going plan B after messing around with plan A. Will also take time to bed them into the team....

I don't get what we have been doing.

Papa Wonga

Established Member
Deadline day will consist of:

demba-ba-chelsea_3010137.jpg

7971-1532355109.jpg

Papa Wonga

Established Member
Maybe the board thought they'd bring in sufficient funds for Aouar, so they got to a point in negotiations then when they realised they started ****ting bricks until Aulas just said fek off.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Its baffling though. We haven't activated his clause even though we apparently have terms agreed (from the twitter posts you guys have posted).

Partey and Aouar should be done, Sabitzer next season if Ceballos is not made permanent.

Why have we been faffing around until now? Soumare and whoever else will just be us going plan B after messing around with plan A. Will also take time to bed them into the team....

I don't get what we have been doing.
To activate his clause you must have full payment. No way can we pay 45M straight up. I think we tried to negotiate instalments and deals which they declined.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

We don’t need a CB :lol:

It would be typical to go for something that we don’t need.

We spent 72m on Pepe when we have Saka and could have used that on our dreadful midfield. We also got Mari for 14m when he wasn’t needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom