• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

2020 Transfer Deadline Day

How do you expect DD to go for Arsenal?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Get These Hands

Off of my purse !
Arteta activating Partey's release clause:

tenor.gif

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
interesting Orny said this morning there could late twist with Partey but since then he didn't tweeted anything about us.

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard

Benge says deal is not guaranteed but there have been signs of progress

Guendouzi having medical

No immediate sign of deals for Mustafi

Finesse

I trust Romano more than i trust Bell, Benge and Watts.

I trust Romano to provide info all across Europe on TRANSFERS ONLY. Watts covers Arsenal on all games and knows more on Arsenal as a club including transfers. Watts is not an attention seeker and understands the fan base not to troll us .... ! I watched his update this morning and he covers news as they are and not as fans hope. If he says this update , then he has some inside info. Romano's contacts may not be in the know on this yet. Unless of cause he is speaking directly to Atletico's DOF.

Token Yank

Not shivering, currently. Not buying this one until he is announced on the official site. Then there will be a partey in my pants later.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Does the medical have to be done on deadline day or do we just have to pay it today if all this is true?
Players get medicals done beforehand if there’s a chance they go to another club on deadline day. Then the buying club does another medical on arrival for their own use.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom