• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

2020 Transfer Deadline Day

How do you expect DD to go for Arsenal?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Highbury_2006

Village Idiot
The window is open with EFL and will close in 10 days so deals with guys like Cantwell Buendia or Benrahma can't be ruled out if we failed to add some creativity with Partey. still Partey alone is good enough we'll can play 433 and give Ceballos or Saka the freedom to go forward.

No, he alone isnt good enough. We desperately need more creativity in the midfield, lets not pretend otherwise.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Norwich can't get a replacement though if going past this day?

I thought we could loan ESR to them for example.
yes won't be simple unless we give them someone like ESR Or nelson on loan they need game time too.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

We’re paying 45M cash for a player on the same day we let our 27 year mascott go. Safe to saw we went from charity FC to ruthless FC real quick!

Papa Wonga

Established Member
200w.webp

Why you all crying, I'll be back when co-vid's gone. Necessary sacrifice my children, arteta is the man.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Feel like @HairSprayGooners deserves a shout out. Kept dreaming while all of us gave up. A true gem.

I really wonder why people thought the club will loan out Torreira & Guendouzi, while our midfield is already lacking, and won't sign anyone there.

Made no sense at all, but AM loves doom & gloom.

Reactions: A_G

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
Let's wait till this is up on .com before we start celebrating too hard.

Partey was my number 1 choice for a signing, so I'll be delighted if we get him, but he's not a cure all.

I think he puts us well in the race for top 4, if we weren't already, but there are still other glaring issues with our squad that need to be addressed in the future.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
There is actually time to sign him, right? Didn't the Laporte release clause have some legal complications? I thought you had to pay it in cash at the La Liga offices??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom