• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

2020 Transfer Deadline Day

How do you expect DD to go for Arsenal?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

James Bond

Moderation Consultant
Roma in for Sokratis??

In that case big thanks to Yanited for not agreeing Smalling fee:lol:
All praise to Ole and Maguire. :lol:

Can someone recommend some Tomas Partey compilation videos? I haven't watched much of Ath Madrid in recent years.

I don’t know a specific comp, but what stands out instantly when I think of Partey is our game against Atletico at the Emirates when they went down a man early on a few year back. He was moved to fullback if I remember correctly, but he was their best player. He kept driving through our midfield while also getting back and helping the team defend us while down a man. He can carry the ball forward, pass it forward and cover ground. Just what we’ve needed for ages. He’s going to shine in the PL for us.

Immense player/signing.

Ibadan

Thread Bump Police
Guardian article says we are getting a loan fee for Guendouzi to Berlin. Seeing some really conflicting reports about this.

One of Arsenal’s existing midfielders, Matteo Guendouzi, has signed for Hertha Berlin on a season-long loan. Guendouzi has been out of favour since June and Arteta, exasperated by various issues with the player, has been keen to move him on. Hertha are understood to have paid a loan fee for Guendouzi but there is no obligation to buy.

Iceman10

Established Member
Well if we have money for Partey RC outright it does indicate we were just being cagey with Lyon (Aouar), not wanting to show we had such money at our disposal.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

So far we have -

• Arsenal paying the release clause of Partey
  • Sokratis to Roma
  • Saliba back on loan to St Etienne
  • Torreira to Atletico in some way or another
  • Kola to Leverkussen
  • Guendouzi to Berlin on loan
Potentially some others as well.
Hopefully a move for Nelson although that could still happen upto the 16th.

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Partey/Xhaka/Ceballos behind the ball. Willian/Saka/Pepe in front. We really could do with another offensive option imo, not to bothered whether its a wide man, number 10 or number 9.

El Granit-Coq

Established Member
Im so baffled at our team balance right now.

We have Partey, Xhaka, Ceballos and El Nenny as our genuine midfielders.

Willock as a last ditch option.

We need to get rid of most of our defenders. Mustafi is off next season no matter what.

Wonder what sort of business we will be up to in January/Summer

roz

Fake News Merchant
We’ll see if this comes off.
At the end of the day is it enough to seriously progress?
Neither do I. All I said multiple times was that I had a feeling Partey would come regardless of what happens.

You don't even seem happy we could be close to signing Partey, weird stance.
Ill save my happiness til it’s official thanks.
Will definitely help us push for 4th & its a step in the right direction though we need to improve on this to progress fully.

Papa Wonga

Established Member
Never heard of VAT charge on transfers, guess it's just us.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom