• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

2020 Transfer Deadline Day

How do you expect DD to go for Arsenal?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

The Atletico fan in @Rex Banter when he sees his team basically swapping Partey for Torreira...

1548359167-vince-mcmahon-crying.png

The Arsenal fan in @Rex Banter though...

20-years-ago-today-its-me-austin-it-was-me-all-along-austin.jpg

I honestly pray we’ve left ourselves enough time.

Don’t get why we were d*cking around trying to negotiate on Aouar and left us less than a day to do it all.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
This is Partey's last big contract. 250k a week sounds like a lot, it is a lot. But he's pretty much a world class midfielder. Offers everything from midfield. If he were 23 we would be giving 100-150k a week and b the time his second contract came round you'd have to offer him 250k a week to keep him. He's just that level.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Always have belief in new management and under a regime where the manager is seriously backed <3

Yes, Arteta did keep saying he had the owners backing for new players. He said it again after the Sheffield game. He even added, I wouldn't lie to the fans. So he knew the money was there, I guess they were still trying for a cash + player deal but activated RC when they knew it was the only way.

BenTal

Player:Zinchenko
I think Roma adds Sokratis to the negotiation with MU over Smalling to reduce the price. Sokratis is kind of plan B for them, but hopefully, he ends up there

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom