• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

2020 Transfer Deadline Day

How do you expect DD to go for Arsenal?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Chambers had a good loan

Just our luck he came back and got injured again
Don’t need our players playing relegation football. Loan them to Leeds, I would pay money to Bielsa to train and play our youngsters.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
I honestly pray we’ve left ourselves enough time.

Don’t get why we were d*cking around trying to negotiate on Aouar and left us less than a day to do it all.

Yeah so how exactly are Spanish release clauses paid? I thought it had to be done in person at the offices. Is there still time to do it?

Papa Wonga

Established Member
£250k is alright, We're getting £600k p/w off the books next year, yeah it might take us into bankruptcy, but we're having a partey.

giphy.gif

EmeryCouldnt

Established Member
Wenger changed the goalposts on the RVP to United deal.

Hardly gentleman like to do that. The situation has changed and we can change the deal to suit the current situation.

It ain’t a deal until they sign the paper. If they stall signing and things change, there’s no problem with that. That’s the risk they took. It’d only be ungentlemanly to go back on a signed deal.

lamby22

It's Not Lupus

I honestly pray we’ve left ourselves enough time.

Don’t get why we were d*cking around trying to negotiate on Aouar and left us less than a day to do it all.

Would agree with this. We should have set Aouar a deadline for a decision. Then we could have had Partey wrapped up before the last day/hours of the transfer window.

Manberg

Predator
Be excited that we’re getting Partey, but unfortunately we’re not bringing in any other major signing. Any players we sell or loan out will be to balance the wage books. I fancy that we will try for Aouar next summer, as he is another big Arteta target. Have hope that the addition of Partey to the squad and Arteta’s magic can get us top 4. I do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom