• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

2020 Transfer Deadline Day

How do you expect DD to go for Arsenal?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard
Are there genuine Aouar whispers or just wishful thinking at this stage?
Nah

Just people making 1+1 = 2 assumptions coz Hertha loaned Guendo and Adelaide is not going there looks like

and Lyon not able to raise any money

EmeryCouldnt

Established Member
Seems like we're strong-arming them into buying instead of a loan so we can recoup some money from the release clause. Cold blooded **** right there.

BitterCrispBushbaby-size_restricted.gif

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

G don’t be playing with my heart.

It’s the hope that kills.
I’m not I’m convinced it will happen. Aulas plays games like he’s some mastermind but he overplayed his hand here. He had three of a kind with Depay, Jeff and Aouar deals pending but now he’s going to fold.

El Granit-Coq

Established Member
Saka > Aouar anyway, think the Little Chilli will be great in a central attacking role.
We aren't going to overplay him. We need An actual starting midfield that has creativity and defensive discipline without risking our youngsters.

Arteta has used him sparingly.

NCGooner

Aouar is finished, he said he's staying.
Don't think we're getting him obviously, but genuinely curious when Aouar himself said anything? I read the GFFN tweet where they switched it around from Lyon telling him he's staying to him telling them he's staying, but those asshats have it in for us anyway, so not inclined to believe their version

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom