• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

2020 Transfer Deadline Day

How do you expect DD to go for Arsenal?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Papa Wonga

Established Member
Sp**s and Arsenal battling for that 4th spot. Have to say, Sp**s look good. Probably got more game changers than us.

Not if this fella has anything to do with it:

20181212-v10.jpg

AbouCuéllar

Author of A-M essays 📚
I'm waiting for him feign illness to gain admittance to the hospital...all while keeping us updated please.

I just hope he doesn't speak spanish and people just take him for some crazy homeless.

If he actually communicates what he is doing...this is the kind of stuff that gives the English a bad rep here.

Iceman10

Established Member
What I don't get is if Lyon want 50m why aren't we spending that on Aouar and not on Thomas?

I guess Aouar really did change his mind?

I hope so, because choosing Thomas over Aouar is borderline incompetence.

What we are finding is Partey was a little above Aouar as a must-do target. Probably because Partey was more likely to slot in as a key player faster for us.

EmeryCouldnt

Established Member
RMC are Tier 1 in France and they reported that Aouar wanted to stay. No one knows the true financial details but the player isn't agitating for a move, so it's over.

You’re probably right just because (All other factors equal) it is always more likely a player will not move to a specific club. However, journos don’t truly know much and players and clubs lie, so to be so certain is not logical.

Reactions: A_G

Jakarta

Think we lack a creator, someone who can pick the ball, beat man, slip a pass through.

If not Aouar, a Coutinho loan would’ve been perfect.

People were turning their noses up at Coutinho, but just look at how James Rodriguez has played so far.

A player flopping at Madrid or Barca is not the be-all or end-all.

Paddy from Sweden

Agree. If I had to choose one of A & P it will always be Partey. We've needed a player like him since Gilberto left!
Gilberto feels so unappreciated by our fanbase. One of my favourite players. His work on the pitch was amazing and often went unnoticed but that was cause he did it so well.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
He is a really good player but that statement is an indictment of Sven and Raul.

Tbf it could turn out to be someone else, like Tierney, Gabriel, Saliba or Martinelli. Leno too was a good signing. You can only really assess a signing after they've left the club.

Reactions: A_G
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom