• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

2020 Transfer Deadline Day

How do you expect DD to go for Arsenal?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ck6fm6.jpg

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
We could always to the Aouar deal in the coming days for next summer. Just like Liverpool with Keita.

Helps Lyon out & we land two key targets.

Zazu

Sp**s and Arsenal battling for that 4th spot. Have to say, Sp**s look good. Probably got more game changers than us.

Sp**s are looking good but I think their midfield will let them down over the course of the season.

Hjolberg, Sissoko, Lo Celso, Ndombele and Winks are decent but the rest of the top 8 or 9 teams in the league all have much better options IMO.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Atletico Madrid...

09c492b5763886231175c63f5a74c019.gif

"I have absorbed all your bids, I do not negotiate...you are finished!"

AFC Bell...

tenor.gif

"You won't even have Torreira on loan, when I am finished with you."

" Kamehame...release clause-ha!"

giphy.gif

main-qimg-e204a7bc66ddd18e002adbfa652e7abc-c

Arsenal fans everywhere...

OIP.TA3xdlepxd62dllUrdrbfgHaED

"We love you Bell, Bellends4Life!"

Last edited:

gunnergoa

Gilberto feels so unappreciated by our fanbase. One of my favourite players. His work on the pitch was amazing and often went unnoticed but that was cause he did it so well.
totally agreed we reached the champions league final with senders and Clichy in the def and young cesc in the mid he kept Ronaldinho quite that night splendid plater

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom