• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

2020 Transfer Deadline Day

How do you expect DD to go for Arsenal?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

AbouCuéllar

Author of A-M essays 📚
****ing hell, imagine incompetent Raúl Three Fideaús A Day hadn’t strapped us with Pepe, we could go for Dembele. Dembele-Auba-Willian Saka-Ceballos-Thomas now that’s a team that can compensate for not having a traditional creator.

Papa Wonga

Established Member
tenor.gif

Nice to see Huss in full flow

dino bravo

Sp**s are looking good but I think their midfield will let them down over the course of the season.

Hjolberg, Sissoko, Lo Celso, Ndombele and Winks are decent but the rest of the top 8 or 9 teams in the league all have much better options IMO.
2 of the front 3 injury prone too.

yybecause

Formerly known as ArsenaLover
Partey/Xhaka/Ceballos behind the ball. Willian/Saka/Pepe in front. We really could do with another offensive option imo, not to bothered whether its a wide man, number 10 or number 9.
Nelson, Gabi when back, Auba is still a Lw and needs mentioning.
So I guess Aouar and Partey together was never on? Seems we could only pay Partey's release clause because we didn't spend anything on Aouar..?

I believe we always knew Thomas would only go for his release price, and ever since we tried to negotiate Aouar's price to the one we can afford (which meant we needed to sell certain players).
it seams we didn't manage to do both, so we decided to go with only one, which in this case should be Partey if you ask me

EmeryCouldnt

Established Member
Have a feeling this is all for the optics. They simply want money to pocket, but don’t want to look cheap/unambitious. They knew we were very interested in Partey, they loaned in Torreira, yet we waited until DD to pay up to give them the out they had no time to spend it while still having a player to fill the void for free off us.

1) Arsenal show interest to Athletico for Partey
2) Athletico say to pay release clause if we want him
3) Arsenal pay release clause
4) Simeone :eek:

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Gilberto feels so unappreciated by our fanbase. One of my favourite players. His work on the pitch was amazing and often went unnoticed but that was cause he did it so well.

Yes he was a great player. I guess the focus in the middle was always on Vieira but both great players really and we've never replaced that physical dominance in the middle. Partey should finally give us that!

skeetbag

Atletico have been so stupid and they deserve to have their plans ruined for their sheer stupidity. Whether we let them have Torreira or not.

If you won't negotiate then we'll just dump the RC on you when you have zero time to find a replacement. Idiots

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom