• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

2020 Transfer Deadline Day

How do you expect DD to go for Arsenal?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
GET IN BOYS! THE MADNESS IS HAPPENING!! FIRST PARTEY! AOUAR NEXT THEN LAST MINUTE WE SNATCH ZAHA IN EXCHANGE FOR A REISS LOAN + CASH.

ALSO, BYE BYE KOLA, MUSTI & SOKRATIS

EDIT: ADD GUENDO TO THE BYE BYE LIST

PS Sorry for the caps haha
I’d go speechless for a while if this happened.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
if we sign, these days I'll scroll thru the AM and find all the members ****ting at our board, I'll list them all and make sure I get life ban from this forum when I start calling them names...Probably best way to earn my leave card
:popcorn: I'm one of them and IDGAF!

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Loaning Ceballos is just as good. I didn’t say (or was never confident) we would buy Aouar. Always knew we’d go for Partey because he was always on the cards due to the RC.

I did however think we’d be able to sell players. I was wrong on that but Edu did try.

It's a good thing, but looks like we don't have money for both, which you stated we do.

If we get Aouar too, then we did have the money you stated, but until then I wouldn't pretend to "have a good handle on Arsenal finances."

my brown ass :drool:

tenor.gif

Manberg

Predator
It's a good thing, but looks like we don't have money for both, which you stated we do.

If we get Aouar too, then we did have the money you stated, but until then I wouldn't pretend to "have a good handle on Arsenal finances."

Was on the assumption that we can sell players. That has been the biggest failure of this window sadly.

We won’t get Aouar, not this window. Maybe next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom