• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

2020 Transfer Deadline Day

How do you expect DD to go for Arsenal?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Manberg

Predator
They said on the radio that unless today cant be registered with European competitions though.

Interesting. Is that only for the group stage or the whole competition? I think European registration reopens at a later stage but I’m not sure. It does in football manager :clap:

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Untitled.jpg

2.jpg

QE8qshZ.gif
Opposing fans are rattled

Chelsea fans have to be the most delusional of all, they really think they're a normal self sustaining club. Roman gave them 250m just last season ffs.

They also have that bum Lift These Cheeks on 150k even though he's a glorified instagram lighty.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Interesting. Is that only for the group stage or the whole competition? I think European registration reopens at a later stage but I’m not sure. It does in football manager :clap:
yeah think just the group stage but did not hear them say

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

Damn I take it all back, Arsenal really coming out that ruthless.

I think the whole debacle with Torreira must've p*ssed off people at the club, so much so that we didn't even bother contacting Atletico at all.

Well played lads.

Iceman10

Established Member
Almost tempted to see if we can push Özil to contribute after this (Partey) signing. Something Arteta will have to consider. Less than a year to go until it is no longer a quandary regardless.

TinFish

Guys i need to know parteys weekly salary. Is it seriously rumoured to be 200-250k a week? That's sickening stuff and I'm not happy. He's on like 60k per week currently. If I find out this is true... with gunnarsaurus gone I'll be seriously pissed off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom