• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

2020 UEFA Super Cup: Bayern v Sevilla

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Horrendous goal-keeping, sadly we'll being similar stuff to that throughout the season at Arsenal too. Villa fans won't have to worry about that type of stuff tho.

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
Funnily enough I seen a video of that game vs Atletico Madrid, Özil was on fire that day for starters, but also literally every outfield player had a chance that day. We were slicing Atletico open. Koscielny and Lacazette have blood on their hands, one for gifting Atleti the goal and Laca for being so wasteful.

Özil was unplayable that day indeed. Nonces on here keep rewriting history that he was poor in the second half of that season though.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Kinda funny how the keeper messed up that save, after giving it large to the defender for giving away the corner :lol:

Forgot Javi Martinez still plays for them, remember really wanting to sign him in summer 2014 and play next to Ramsey.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Here’s the Emery fanboy, your man nearly got us relegated.

its the thing with wenger innit sure we created a lot but we always looked so vulnerable at the back as a consequence of free flowin attackers innit
his biggest flaw
never corrected dat
Is he a legend? Sure
Among the top 5 managers to ever graced english football?
Not for me Clive

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
Kinda funny how the keeper messed up that save, after giving it large to the defender for giving away the corner :lol:

Forgot Javi Martinez still plays for them, remember really wanting to sign him in summer 2014 and play next to Ramsey.

Martinez was decent in 2013 when Bayern won treble .Think that Pep messed up with him as well :lol:

GDeep™

League is very weak
its the thing with wenger innit sure we created a lot but we always looked so vulnerable at the back as a consequence of free flowin attackers innit
his biggest flaw
never corrected dat
Is he a legend? Sure
Among the top 5 managers to ever graced english football?
Not for me Clive
You think I’m going to read all that? Your opinion on Wenger means nothing.

GDeep™

League is very weak
I forgot about Martinez ffs. Remember when he was the in thing for a season or two? Could play CM and CB etc.

Top Bottom