• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

2021/22 Conference League

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
I'd have happily taken a play off tie with Qarabag for Aberdeen pre tournament but that's not to say it won't be a difficult task. A lot of travelling involved so hopefully we can take a good result back to Pittodrie from Baku.

Getting to the group stages would be a massive achievement for us.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Qarabag, Trabzonspor, Rakow, Bodo Glimt, Zilina, Hammarby, Gent, Plzen, PAOK, Hapoel Beer Sheva, Maccabi Tel Aviv, Fola, Basel, Elfsborg, Shamrock Rovers, Sivasspor, Rijeka, Santa Clara, Riga, Feyenoord, Copenhagen, Anderlecht, Ferreira, Maccabi Haifa, Aberdeen, Partizan, Lask Linz, Vitesse and CSKA Sofia are the last teams to qualify.

I live in Hammarby! Yaaas

The White Pelè

Human Highlight Reel
Flora, Union Berlin, Qarabag and Rakow win. St. Johnstone, Maccabi Haifa, Plzen, Basel, Almaty and Zalgiris up at HT. Hapoel Beer Sheva, Roma and Lincoln draw.

The White Pelè

Human Highlight Reel
Plzen win. Hapoel Beer Sheva, Lask, Maccabi Haifa, Lincoln and Bodo Glimt draw. Anderlecht, Feyenoord, Jablonec, Rijeka and Rennes up at HT. Copenhagen draw.

The White Pelè

Human Highlight Reel
Plzen win. Hapoel Beer Sheva, Lask, Maccabi Haifa, Lincoln and Bodo Glimt draw. Anderlecht, Feyenoord, Jablonec, Rijeka and Rennes up at HT. Copenhagen draw.

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
Tottenham losing 1-0 at halftime vs the mighty Pacos de Ferreiro.

The White Pelè

Human Highlight Reel
Sorry, double post

Basel, Almaty and Rome win. Anderlecht, Feyenoord, Jablonec, Rijeka, Rennes and Ferreira up at HT. Copenhagen draw.

Arsenal Quotes

I’ve told Dave to cut off his ponytail. I think it makes him less aerodynamic.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom