• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

2021/22 Conference League

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
If vitesse at home beats Maura bottom of the group team Sp**s are out even if they beat rennes as their h2h against Vitesse is worse. OMG imagine if they fail to qualify from mgroup stages in europa conference
Even if its not h2h. Rennes is a hard team to beat.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
If vitesse at home beats Maura bottom of the group team Sp**s are out even if they beat rennes as their h2h against Vitesse is worse.

Are you sure?

Sp**s seem to be above them on goal difference in the table...hope you are right though.

Taneruit

Established Member

They arent 2nd? Seems like Googles table is utter **** then.
Even if they are, a draw is not enough. That assumes Vitesse doesn't win. Tottenham has the best team in the group to contend with. Vitesse the last.

They're not out already, but they don't exactly have the advantage either. First place is also off the table, so even if they get through they go into a play-off system which means 2 more games.

mirrorstares

From what I'm reading away goals don't matter anymore in H2H so as things stand they are currently second

My man Sanchez with a proper disasterclass today, well done. Decent chance they go out, would be classic Conte in Europe tbh

Riou

How are Sp**s in the Conference League, need a win to progress in the last group match which means they have got to play their strongest team (despite playing Kane and Son in like all the games anyway)

What is wrong with them 🤣

Pop Tart

Established Member
How are Sp**s in the Conference League, need a win to progress in the last group match which means they have got to play their strongest team (despite playing Kane and Son in like all the games anyway)

What is wrong with them 🤣
Only a few years ago when I could not bare to bring myself to watch the cl final with them in.

Hollow glory years.

Riou

Only a few years ago when I could not bare to bring myself to watch the cl final with them in.

Hollow glory years.

Are Sp**s the only team to have a "glory years" period, that included no trophies?

Our survey says...quite Spursy that...

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant
OMG imagine if they fail to qualify from mgroup stages in europa conference

I mean people went ballistic at 'that fraud Arteta' for losing a Europa League Semi.
He cruised through the group stages with the reserves in a better tournament
By that metric Conte should surely be sacked for tonights result alone? 👍:p

The White Pelè

Human Highlight Reel
Yes! Tottenham reached a new low by losing against an already elimited team in the Mickey Mouse Cup. Copenhagen, Uniom Berlin and HJK win, instead. Omonia, Rennes, Feyenoord and PAOK draw.

Roma, Jablonec, Bodo and Anorthosis up at HT. LASK and Randers draw.

1-0 Copenhagen

2-0 Copenhagen

1-0 Mura

1-0 Rennes

1-0 Slavia Prague

1-1 Feyenoord

2-0 Rennes

2-1 Vitesse

Streamja - Simple video sharing

1-0 Omonia

1-1 Qarabag

1-0 HJK

1-0 Union Berlin

3-0 Copenhagen

3-1 Rennes

2-1 Slavia Prague

1-1 Tottenham

4-0 Copenhagen

3-2 Vitesse

3-3 Vitesse

2-1 Mura

2-2 Feyenoord

2-1 Qarabag

2-2 Omonia

1-0 Bodo

1-0 Roma

1-0 Jablonec

1-0 Anorthosis

2-0 Roma

1-1 AZ

Taneruit

Established Member

Are Sp**s the only team to have a "glory years" period, that included no trophies?

Our survey says...quite Spursy that...
Technically the Belgian national team. Always on Top of the World Rankings, yet never the glory.

Though they still have a few chances to do so of course.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Are Sp**s rotational players worse than ours? Dare I say it, Sanchez makes more mistakes than mustafi

Latest posts+

Top Bottom