• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

2021 FA Cup Final: Chelsea vs Leicester | Saturday 15th May | Kick-off: 17:15 BST | BBC 1

Who do you think will win the 2021 FA Cup Final?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ScotsGooner89

As good as teilemans goal was I’m pretty shocked that VAR doesn’t allow for handballs to be taken into consideration because of 7 second delay between it and the actual goal. The same thing does not apply to offside situations?

Iceman10

Established Member
Overrated prick. Never impressed me. Soon enough he will piss off most people at the club. He is good at that.
Even a few weeks back despite him and Chelski riding a high I still considered TT about evens to be sacked by Abramovich before the end of 2021, regardless of any trophies. Will be interesting to see if that happens and if it coincides with Arteta about to face the chop whether many here who have been praising TT in recent weeks will still rate him enough to say they want him as our next manager, considering he would be a cast off from a rival club at that point also. Lots of things still to happen to get anywhere near that scenario later this year though.

So hard to describe that, was lively by 4pm but didn't want to get hammered as I wanted to remember the day. I was sat directly behind the goal that Tielemans rifled that into, eye level with the top of the net, was magical and I knew as soon as he hit it it was going in.

I thought Chelsea were the better team and I knew as soon as we scored we'd shut up shop, if we conceded even 1 goal Chelsea would have gone on to win that game I'm certain. So bloody lucky for the VAR call but I'm not sure if the official would have flagged if we didn't have it, I genuinely thought it was offside at first but in the stadium it felt like a lifetime before the VAR check came up, so thought it must have been onside. I never dreamed it'd be that close though.

27 years old and I've seen us win the League Cup, the FA Cup, the EPL and also seen us in Europe, never thought this would be possible with little old Leicester.

I am not ashamed to say a few tears were shed yesterday, this ****ing football club!

Iceman10

Established Member
Fair point but as he was a tryer and always looking to improve I could let that go. The trash talking was totally uncalled for and unforgivable.
Well you know, back for those times for which he was caught his output wasn't great or they were before big matches where he missed chances, etc., so it is hard to tell. Has been much better for Chelsea, but is that really only a "fine wine" thing for him, or was it because his commitment not being 100% before impacted both himself and Arsenal?

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Well you know, back for those times for which he was caught his output wasn't great or they were before big matches where he missed chances, etc., so it is hard to tell. Has been much better for Chelsea, but is that really only a "fine wine" thing for him, or was it because his commitment not being 100% before impacted both himself and Arsenal?
I thought it was one only the one time he brought someone back to the hotel room. He was horribly inconsistent but I'd rather have kept him to supplement Auba over buying Laca. Doesn't matter now I guess.

Iceman10

Established Member
I thought it was one only the one time he brought someone back to the hotel room. He was horribly inconsistent but I'd rather have kept him to supplement Auba over buying Laca. Doesn't matter now I guess.
From recollection it was more than one and indicative of a pattern, at least until it was aired in the tabloids. I do also think he has been much better at Chelsea, wasn't sorry to see him leave us when he did. and I know our club bears some responsibility for not getting the most out of players, etc., but still.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
From recollection it was more than one and indicative of a pattern, at least until it was aired in the tabloids. I do also think he has been much better at Chelsea, wasn't sorry to see him leave us when he did. and I know our club bears some responsibility for not getting the most out of players, etc., but still.
I didn't realise all this so thanks. Joke of a man who claims to be a committed Christian too. He's been better at Cheksea because they've played more to his strengths. Both him and Abraham are being booted out so it looks like he's done at the top level, hopefully with a CL losers medal.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
So River Plate has a Copa Libertadores matchday today, in the group stage.

They have to deal with 20 Corona cases at the moment and all four goalkeepers in the squad are affected.

That's why Enzo Perez has to start in goal today - a defensive midfielder (5"10), former Benfica and Valencia player.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom